STUDENT LOSES SCHOOL BAG TO THIEF



Barely four weeks after the resumption for the 2018/19 session, Hamzat Salim, a 300level student of Department Of Mathematics has on the night of Wednesday, 20th Of March lost a bag containing credentials, money,wallet  and other valuables to unknown thief who broke into  his cupboard at Block-A Jibril Aminu Hall Of residence


Salim who lives at A-Block room 31, said he went to Bakassi Hostel around 7pm which after he returned around 9:00pm, he discovered that his school bag containing his whole credentials, money and other valuable things have been carted away by unknown miscreants who invaded his hostel and destroyed the padlock to gain entrance to his cupboard



" I just went to Bakassi Hostel to collect a cloth from my friends there and after I returned I met the door being broken and only my school bag was stolen while other things were left untouched.


Salim emphasized that apart from money and other assets contained in  the bag, all his credentials are also included the bag,

"All my school credentials are inside the bag including my school ID card, confirmation, Library ID card among sensitive credentials and I hope that the perpetrator returns the credentials to me" he included

When asked if his roommates are aware of the incident, he explained that other members of his room are yet to arrive and he is only the one in the room.




However, in the morning of Thursday , 24th of. March the victim informed that he later found his credentials dispersed at the backyard of  A-block male hostel,while other assets were not released by the perpetrator, "I later found my credentials dispersed behind A-block this morning, I had earlier informed members of the mosque this morning, I had  also pasted notice around the hostel, but this morning when we were coming from the mosque, we found only the credentials scattered behind the male hostel" he confirmed

Post a Comment

0 Comments