MOROCCO 101 episode 8

WITH EMELIFE UC
© PEN PRESS UDUS

CALEB'S STORY



When people hear the term 'Playboy', the first image that pops up in their head is that of a pink-lipped, tall, bearded, slim fitted, muscular guy. But what if I told you that being a player goes beyond whether or not your appearance is appealing? My name is Caleb, I am a crossedeyed, short, plus-sized nerd who wears glasses. My ears are far apart as a result of my robust head,  and shoot out at either sides like outstretched antennas, the orifices of my nose are so deep and open,  they can take in a cucumber, my lips are maroon, permanently bloated and full.  So you see, I have got nothing going for me facially, but believe it or not, I was a playboy who had a fair share of the booms that come with it. Wanna know how? Read on.

Gaining admission into the University in early 2015 was probably the most beautiful thing that happened to me that year. I was more glad that I got the Economics I applied for and was ready to extend my winning streak to UDUS.

You see what I lacked in looks, I earned twice more in the  brain, so my seeming bad looks were never a bother until late 2016 when almost all my coursemates had girlfriends and I had none. It was so saddening that even my perfect grades were not enough consolation. I then set out to get one, and boy did I get carried away in the quest.

What I thought was an impossible thing, became pretty easy. I realized that half the female danfodites I approached were more than willing to exchange phone numbers with me when I  offered to tutor them, than when I was simply asking them out. I decided to use that edge to get the girlfriend I so long desired.

Initially, the plan was to use it on one person, let's call her Steph. Steph was my all time crush. She was the embodiment of beautiful - tall, fair and graceful, but wasn't entirely what you may call smart. She was the perfect target for my discovery.😉

On a sunny afternoon after a tiring lecture, Steph remained in class as she always did to wrap her head over what had been lectured. I summoned all the courage I had in me, and approached her. She ignored me at first but gave me her digits immediately I mentioned 'tutorial'. Steph who probably didn't know my full name called me that night to remind me of our appointment the next day. She called me again after the session for further assistance and many more times after. We went from educational discussions to more social ones and before you knew it, our chats transformed from 'the law of demand' to 'I love you' kinda texts. And that was it, I  had a girlfriend. Not just any,  but Steph who everyone was crushing on.😍

You know what they say about human wants being insatiable, I wanted more. Some other person than Stephanie, so I set out again with my tutorial offers as wingman. The target was to look for a female danfodite in my department, preferably a junior who may or may not be having difficulties in a course, then offer to tutor them.😃

I found a bunch and began conducting marathon tutorials leaving no time for a personal study. You should know that all the numbers I collected in the process of my tutoring, somehow fell for me,  so you can call it a miracle, but little did I know that these tutorials left no time for me to study my own books. I gave literally all my time to teaching these girls and engaging  them online, even when exams for the 2016/2017 session began.😞

       *********************
When I went to the academic office for my result slip, I was over confident that I would like the previous session bag a first class. I was instead met with disappointment when the slip carried a 3.2 GPA.😢

I held the result slip loosely and stared at it, with my right cheek raised revealing my broken in half canine. Beside me were course mates who had collected theirs, and had their complete teeth out in the open - an absolute contrast to the scowl I had on. I looked up to the member of the academic staff that issued us the slips and beheld his rigid facial features.😬

'Sir, please is this my result?'
I asked him.

'No. It's your faza own'

He replied sarcastically, inspiring an intimidating mockery session. I left the office embarrassed and regretful. 😭😭😭😭"

#Morocco101

PS: The names in the story are made up - Fictional. It is to hide the identity of the real characters in the story.

Question Of The Day (QOTD):
Are you sapiosexual? (Sapiosexual - Attracted to what one has upstairs over one's appearance)

You've a #Morocco101 worthy story you wanna share?
Inbox PEN PRESS UDUS on Facebook.
Or share it on WhatsApp: Emelife Uc: 09098269166.

Post a Comment

0 Comments