HEART BROKEN (part 1)


Abdulmajid Bala Kangiwa


It's not true what they told you about me . I didn't betray her neither did I renounce the promises I made to her.
Fie to her relatives for portraying the story from such an unkind perspective. I don't care anymore because I am going to set you straight right now.
Her name is Zainab Sani, daughter to one of the most strongest politicians in Sokoto state. A very nice girl and beautiful indeed. She's a type that every guy will pray for. Many had tried but only i succeeded in conquering the heart of the most talked about girl on Campus.
Let me put this straight I didn't love her because of her riches or because of the Benz car she drives to school everyday, rather, I love her because of her simplicity, openness to people and the killer smile that always covers her pretty face.
Yes I am not from a wealthy family, but she does not have problem with that but I don't understand why her relatives do. She loved me for who I was and even made a promise to spend the rest of her life with me. Then I promise to love her in the same manner.
After series of Days and months of our love story, then appeared the devil, Hmm, that's what I call her. Hadiza Ahmad a daughter to a profound Sokoto base Business personnel, Alhaji Ahmad (sarkin dollar). She is a beautiful and arrogant girl who will do everything to get what she desires, as she always say "I'm not a loser and I can not afford to lose" she almost hit someone early that morning while driving recklessly  in the school premises. i watched her laughing with her friends at the guy who they almost hit as they pass me by.
"This is my friend Hadiza" Zainab introduced her to me "hi" as we exchanged greetings "we've been friends since Jss2" she continues "so she's our best friend" I said jokingly "yes, honey" she replied smilingly. Hadiza was so nice that day. I never had the premonition that she will turn out to be as evil Friend.
I am from the Faculty of Law, the faculty with the most beautiful and handsome guys! Even though political science students say  " They're handsome guys with empty head, roaming around the Campus with heavy suits"
Hadiza wanted to be the one to pick me from the law village to the restaurant which Zainab permitted that. " sorry I'm late, the lecturer stayed longer" she only stand staring at me smilingly as if it's the first time she saw me " let's go Zainab would have been waiting" I started moving to enter the car only to hear the greatest shock of my life as she said "I love you Sadeeq!"...........
To be continued...

Post a Comment

0 Comments